Fishing holidays in Norways most beautiful coastal scenery!
Træna is one of Norways smallest municipalities, but nevertheless one of the most beautiful. The distinctive rock formation on the island Sanna is a towering landmark known by sailors of all time, and now you have the opportunity to fish in this stunning archipelago. Træna is so far out to sea as you can get, and in combination with thousands of islets, reefs and shallow waters this is a fishing paradise. Here are both great and a lot of fish and the diversity of species is great, just outside your house. The Arctic Circle runs through Træna, so the summer nights are long. Welcome!
- High standard accommodation on the pier
- Solid boats perfect for deep sea fishing
- Great opportunities for both large and plenty of fish
- Incredible beautiful nature with the famous island Sanna!
- More than 220 bird species have been seen in Træna!